2009/03/26

roommate

I spent the last 2 days doing research into apartments.  Now I am seriously considering finding a roommate to share a 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom apartment 2.5 miles away from the TT resort (in another golf resort).  The accommodation cast would be HALF if shared, not to mention the whole washer/dryer/kitchen allure... alternatively I could go with ye olde 1 bedroom all to myself.  
So, if anyone if reading this before the end of March 2009 and knows of someone wanting to rent a room, email me and they can share an apartment instead!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I might be interested in this. I thought the housing was mandatory, though? Also, are you planning on having a vehicle down there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing. They do not encourage (or offer help with) finding an off-site abode. There are a lot of factors that come into play, the least of all is the convenience. Being able to shower after class and not have to go off-site has to count for something! ;)

    ReplyDelete